Friday, May 13, 2011

What is my purpose?

I was thinking today about how many people my age, and even older than me, ask themselves that question. Many people wonder why they exist, and what there purpose is.


My purpose in life, and the purpose of everyone's life, is to show the love of Jesus! I want so badly to just shine for Him in a dark and lost world. So that is our purpose. To emulate Jesus the best that we know how, and to share him with those, even in far and distant countries. God help us to actually to this.

2 comments:

  1. Amen, Missie! So proud you are my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good purpose in life. That was my goal when I was young and now I have spent quite a few years on the mission field, although I think I am still young. That is still one of my purposes in life is to be like Christ and show His love to others, but another one is to teach others to be like Jesus also. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete